Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cognition

I just sent out an email in writing.

Almost 10 PM now and finally I could compose sentences and start to sense the thing called flow in my writing if not thinking...

Regarding analytical ability... I am not sure whether such has been granted to me yet until I go back after this posting to analyze some policy statements for public schools using the lens of law...

So many things in life... I have no control over... including accessing my cognition at my own will...

Time... something I have not and the only thing I have...

The only thing I could do now is to wait till the time comes.

In the meaning while, gonna go back to do some more work that is supposed to be due today.... while I have cognition.

At the same time, the one thing I am concerned of... in addition to many others... the possibility for the symptoms to intensify....

So I think... cognitive capacity is like water.... which could either carry a boat or sink a boat... How do you know which way it might go and what could you do about it?

Nice to feel that I am writing in sentences than putting words together in sequence...

A lesson I relearn... cherish what you have while you could.... because, once it is gone, chances are... it takes work to recover what is once lost.... if recoverable...

No comments: