Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More on sleep

Last night, I tried to sleep at around 10:30 thinking that the lack of sleep from the night before might help me fall asleep much faster...

Unfortunately, an hour and more after, I still found myself tossing and turning around in my bed...

So... I thought to myself... I am not gonna go for another sleepless night... no... I can't do....

As a result, I got up and took one of my Clonazepam... a means of emergency intervention for sleepless nights as such...

That surely worked....

Not only did I claim a night's sleep back....

The whole day, I was feeling not quite awake while relaxed, relaxed and relaxed....

Not only did I feel relaxed...

The physical and psychological withdrawals also seemed to fade...

The amazing grace of the anti-anxiety effect of da drug.... turning me back to be da happy and smiley again...

And, if you had seen me today, I was a happy jolly fellow on the job.... once for a change since a long long time...

And, I walked around during the day.... waiting for the drug effect to cease... try to be alert and stay awake...

And, so I moved around today with the realization that... regardless the causes might be, I have been living day by day trying to keep my head above the sea of high anxiety level everyday...

Then, so I thought...

Not really wanting to get on a different drug...

Yet, won't it be so nice if the drug effect would help me take them withdrawals away...

And, I thought.... WHAT? An eye for an eye and a drug for another drug? 8-O lol

And...

Wish I could go night night smoothly with only my ordinary night time drug.....

No comments: