Monday, March 9, 2009

Sleepless

For reasons unknown, all of a sudden, I was unable to fall asleep the entire night... even when I was sort of able to fall asleep, I was sleeping light and woke up so many a time the entire night...

Yet, this is not really the kind of sleeplessness I experienced right before I went into the hospital earlier last year for there weren't them delusions accompanying the sleeplessness...

This made my having to fight to stay awake the entire day.... while not really sure whether I was ever awake.... 8-O

Sleeplessness... scary thoughts...

Sleeplessness... which makes me feel like to go to sleep now... since 9 o'clock....

Sleeplessness... yet I might have to stay awake until at least 10 o'clock... and how am I gonna stay awake till 10 o'clock...

No comments: