Friday, March 13, 2009

The walk

After I finished my swinging exercise in my room, I decided to take a stroll along Broadway to see the beautiful life on the outside....

Then, this comment came to my mind... something about my "big fat ass".... 8-O oops... lol

I decided to take a even longer stroll... going all the way to the 90ht before I eventually turned back up...

What I enjoyed most... in addition to the ordinary night scene of upper Westside... was the second hand smoke I steal ever time I walked past some smoker.... One thing I can tell you for sure is that... believe it or not... you do get nicotine from second hand smoke as well... 8-O lol

The whole journey was eventless and peaceful all the way up till I was about to walk pass this phone booth...

I smelled something strange.... sort of something herbal....

As I was walking by, I turned around and saw this lady by the booth smoking something....

In my head... I thought...

Is that pot that she is smoking?

Regardless what that is....

One thing I could tell you is that... there was something really potent in the air whatever she smoked...

From then on....

I started from feeling sort of really relaxed and sort of fairly woozy....

Then, I started feeling like to fall asleep while the head turned even more vacuous....

It felt as if I was high on something or maybe stoned....

From then on and for many a block... half asleep while half awake.... I stumbled on and on till I miraculously move my big fat ass home....

And, of course, this question in my mind all this time...

How could some health conscious kinda activity such as a simple walk ended to be a trip that got me here at home... can't help yawning while struggling to keep my eyes open... and... perhaps... sorta stone? 8-O lol

Some other experiences not necessary for ordinary people... I guess.... 8-O lol

No comments: