Friday, March 6, 2009

Meaning of life

This question came to my mind last night, as I was pondering about how one could allow oneself to live a life like mine for so long a time... with nothing as the only thing I have amounted to... and, thank God, that includes not having loans and debts..... 8-O lol

What kind of meaning could a life as such bear or bear not?

So I did a google search which landed me on one of the wikipedia page on meaning of life... though the amount of reading that is required to finish the page turned me away right after I reached the page...

To save myself from reading, I asked the others this question...

One not quite sure while the other thought calamari to be the answer....

Tonight, as I am sitting here wondering how the overcooked instant noodles could represent the meaning of life....

This occurs to me...

How often does this question occur in other people's mind?

And...

Why do I every so often ponder about the meaning of life?

Then, I thought of what happened in the elevator when I got back from work...

This lady asked me...

"Is your back better?"

Her question somehow automatically brought me into comparing how I was doing same time last year....

"Still room for improvement but much better than last year..."

This sort of make me feel...

It does sort of seem like I have amount to at least one thing....

Although still not fully recovered from my spinal injuries, at least now I could walk around like ordinary people when the condition permits...

So I thought... again... the co-constructive nature of meaning...

So I thought... again... the comparative nature of meaning...

No comments: