Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boyfriend

Last night when I was hanging out, we saw this young couple making out at the bar...

At some point so I was told something like...

"You haven't done it for a long time, have you?"

Funny enough... that comment reminded me of the crazy night when, after my Arizona dream proposed and we went to the same bar....

Today I took mama to Flushing. Instead of taking the subway back, we took a bus to La Guadia to catch M60.

We got off at the Northwest and Delta wing....

So I told my mama with something like...

"I used to take Northwest and this was used to be where I pick up my last jackass..."

"It's been almost 4-5 years." So commented my mama.

"Ya, it's been almost 4-5 years and I don't know why I simply can't find no boy friend since." So I responded.

"It would be nice if you could find a boyfriend and go out with him-- instead of going out with me." So added mama later.

So I thought...

"It would be nice if I have a boyfriend and we all go out together like today to Flushing." (Buy one get one free I guess... 8-O lol)

Then I thought of this boyfriend thing again a bit later... and I thought about them days of turmoils when loving someone to death and waiting them to love me in return.... Unfortunately, this kind of bidding is as good as playing da slot machines....

So I thought...

Perhaps mama was right... perhaps... it is better to be loved than to love.

(And, as I am typing these sentences out... so I thought... 50 mg down... stuck with me still... cognitive constipation.... 8-O 8-X)

No comments: