Sunday, August 2, 2009

Words

It is pretty annoying that my head is running slower and slower day by day despite of the fact that we have tried to cut down the dosage of seroquel by another 50 mg.

Every day, I try and try to work on these homework which requires me to analyse school policies based on educational laws.

I am able to read.... in other words, I could comprehend.

I am capable of finding relevant laws for specific parts of the policy statements--- seems like my ability to draw references is still there..

However, I have been staring at the outline for all these days because writing is difficult... more or less like... generative thinking is turned off.... It is difficult to put things into words...

Don't know how else to explain or describe it to you... except for, even more limited, my words...

Will get back to trying one more night....

No comments: