Thursday, July 10, 2008

氣動 and psychosis

On a second thought, since one of my major complaints throughout the years is the experience of unexplained and "unheard of" bodily sensations, it leads me to wonder how much of my psychotic existence could be explained away by the 自發功 theory--- although, in theory, the voices I hear are not part of the 自發功 phenomena.

I also could not stop wondering…. are people with higher degree of propensity for the experiences 氣動 also more prone to reporting sensory and motor hallucinations? How many of my psychotic fellows also unwittingly experience 氣動? What is the possibility that some movement-related symptoms might actually be the indicator of one's resisting or allowing the manifestations of 氣動?

In addition, measurement-wise, shall anyone be interested in conducting related research , the most difficult thing would be in figuring out how to measure the phenomena called 氣動.

http://ratologyreloaded.blogspot.com/2008/07/danger-of-ignorance-to-health.html

No comments: