Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why these videos

I asked myself this question today.... would anyone wonder why I posted these videos other than showing off my unfortunate body shape today? lol oops...

In addition, for the past few years, I have made it a point to not reveal my true identity...

Why do I post all these videos that sort of makes me not all that flattering looking... 8-O lol

The answer is simple... the same reason why I posted anything else on my blogs....

There are things that happen to me... and, for the majority part of them, I don't understand how and why they happen....

Except for... with my delusions, hallucinations, depressions, pains etc, there is no way for me to capture these perceptions and show them to you.

Finally, there comes to a point when I could, although still not able to show you how it feels, show you what it is like through the observations captured via the camera.

As usual, I could only hope that... somewhere out there... someone will be able to make use of what I have documented... for a good cause.

Shall you ask... such are the reasons... why... these videos...

No comments: