Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boneless Rat

My moments of 英英美代子 are not all that exciting all the times...

Most of the times, my body does simple kinda swinging movement while there is no way to predict how my body wants to move (and I was told that such attempt to predict is the last thing I shall try...)

The following clip shows you the really boring kind of movements I engagement in for the majority part of my awakening hours... (and I must have collected hundreds of hours of footage for God knows why lol)

Shall you wonder what it feels like when engaging in these movements?

Well... it felt as if I were drunk or boneless.... sorry... hard to describe...



Can anyone of you imagine spending the majority of your awakening hours thinking of nothing and doing nothing more than letting your body decide how to swing?

Now I can because now I live it... 8-O lol

Even if all these movements but the manifestations of my psychosis... well... so far as I am concerned... they haven't caused too much inconvenience to my 英英美代子 state of being.... lol

No comments: