Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't wanna be a nun

When I was doing my leisure swinging activity on the balcony, I saw down stairs a nun crossing the road...

I had the feeling...

"I don't feel like to be a nun anymore..."

I thought to myself...

"阿彌陀佛 and thank God...."

For what?

The more I look at myself, the more I think I am no material to be a nun in whatever religion.

Thank whoever for helping me getting out of the nun-ify attempts that I just couldn't get out because...

I don't think I could be a good nun and that's why it would be good for everyone, I guess.... 8-O

(By the way, the funny thing is that... I just could not feel that swinging kinda move today. More accurately, for many a time earlier today, when standing there relaxing... the voice would come up and tell me to get back finishing my previous posting first before anything... speaking of the mind and body having their own minds... 8-O lol)

No comments: