Monday, July 28, 2008

Edutainment

My buddy called me the other day on skype asking me how I am doing--- especially how my back is.

I still remember vividly the day when she skyped me from Boston when I was in New York some time last year after the accident....

She asked me how I was and I told her that I was in pain, in disability, and in a no good state.

She was in shock and said to me something like, "How could all these strange things happen to you?" (lol-- speaking of my special talents... lol)

This round, I told her that I am doing much better and directed her to see the funky clips I have captured during my swinging activities.

She had a much greater than good laugh..... from one clip to the other... and she said something like, "Oh, My God, you even posted it on youtube!?" lol

So I kept on feeding her new links and she kept on laughing harder and harder... till I ran out of new URLs to feed her and the two of us laughing so hard that we were about to have an asthma attack. 8-O lol

I also explained to her that, following the 氣 related theory, all behaviors seen on the clips are but the manifestation of forces originated from the movements of 氣.

If my understanding is correct, essentially, if the 氣 was blocked in one location such as your knee... the 氣 will work on releasing the force that resulted in the injury....

Unfortunately, for me, I apparently have injuries left and right and up and down.... too many locations all along my body.... this is why, when 氣 does work and the forces gets released, you would see, manifested, movements complicated like choreography.

All of a sudden....

It occurred to me....

All else those clips of mine could not amount to.... at least they could give people a good laugh while listening to me talking about the limited of understanding I have about the 氣 thing.... such seems to speak for the hype of "Edutainment?"

No comments: