Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The suicidal guy- who, thank God, never dies..

Back in February, I took down the Ratology- Down with Meds blog.

People asked me why but the only reason I could offer was "It is about time."

The matter of the fact is… when I took down that blog, I was being as psychotic as possible and I felt the things I mentioned in my blog was being widely read and had resulted in many consequential inconveniences to other people’s life.

For instance, those few days, there was this suicidal guy who went to ER after he attempted to commit suicide because he remembered something I mentioned in my blog. Not much later, he decided to commit suicide again (based on what I heard) and, when he was about to be pronounced dead, I requested whatever supreme power to let him live because it was only a stupid mistake made by the suicidal guy in depression and I was willing to give away what credits I might have accumulated from doing some minor good deeds.

The same guy lived, committed suicide, died or almost died, and lived again--- for many more a time.

The news of his death or his attempts to commit suicide occurred earlier than anyone else’s in my delusional world and he continued to be part of my delusions after other people’s death ceased to occur in my deadly delusional system.

I guess, the suicidal guy was one of the reasons why I took down the Ratology- Down with Meds blog--- although I still have no idea who and why he entered into my consciousness (Could it be Kenny McCormick? Yet, I don't recall him ever committed suicide... 8-O)

No comments: