Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swing and the multimedia theory of learning

I have written about the swinging thing I do on an everyday basis for a while.

I am not quite sure, shall anyone be reading my blog, how good or bad a job I have done in describing the strange swinging movements, which happens after I relax and let go of control over my own body.

Given the tradition of the multimedia theory of learning, it is assumed that learning should be enhanced by the provision of information in both verbal and visual channels. As a result, I decided to provide the following clip to show you part of my swinging as the technology-assisted educational supplement. 8-O lol

By the way, please neglect the strange voice in the background... that was my nephew making fun of me... lol

Please keep in mind that I could hardly raise my head or bend down less than 2 month ago. In addition, I was still trying to fight off the spasms and shooting pains that forced me to stop for a rest no more than 30 something steps at a time.

To date, I am still using the back support and a cane during my ordinary long distance walking trips. However, rests are only needed after a much longer walk... and, sometimes, when the trip is short, I don't even come to a stop before arriving at the final destination...



Now you see the video, what kind of conclusion do you have in your mind concerning the gap between what you see in the video, especially the degree of flexibility and what I am capable of doing with my will?

My thoughts--- Perfect evidence for the following possibility...

1. Conversion disorder or other type of psychosomatization
2. Sensory hallucinations resulting in motor dysfunction? 8-O
3. I am psychic-- therefore I could 起童 like a 童乩
4. This is the phenomenon called 氣動 (the movement of 氣)-- an indication that the 氣 in my body is somehow fixing my body.
5. Epilepsy? 8-O

Or... perhaps... simply as this... some muscle spasm... lol

No comments: