Monday, July 28, 2008

Who's talent is lost? 8-O

When I was swinging leisurely facing the typhoon wind just now, looking into the sky, I got that familiar kind of depressed feeling.... Then, I heard this voice, "痛失英才"--- sort of like grieving for the lost of someone with some special talents.

I went...

"Am I gonna die soon? 8-O"

Call it the delusion of grandiosity or whatever you want to... lol

Then, this other voice came up saying something like, "Idiot, that's your hallucination."

In any case, I decided to stop and make this posting...

All materials posted publically are for public use.

However, shall you decide to make it for profit, please make sure some part of the income goes to my family.... because I will be watching... although I prefer to live a long and happy life.... 8-O lol... oops...

I later went back to do some more of my 英英美代子 movements....

At some point, as I turned my body towards the left, I seemed to have seen something.... while nothing.... (something I have been experiencing quite frequently-- guess sort of like visual hallucinations although visual hallucinations are not part of my ordinary psychotic profile).

I got a scare and thought to myself...

"Mama mia.... death came me to visit?"

Then I heard....

"Just come to see what the hell you are up to... idiot." (apparently it was checking out another posting in process 8-O lol)

And, I continued swinging....

No comments: