Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On Pain: before and after 忠孝東路

In the previous posting, I have mentioned the extreme amount of pains I experienced on my two feet after I spent 20 something minutes re-experiencing the bizarre styles of walking I lived through on the balcony.

I also spoke of how, sometime after that trip along 忠孝東路 (Chung-xiao East Road) the day after, when my body went back to that same standing position, I eventually had the feeling that the chi coming down my body finally exited through my feet--- with the majority absorbed by the ground and rest escaped into the air….

The following two clips captured the whole painful experience I went through on the first day.

For the majority of us, the only thing we see might be my ugly facial expressions indicating the “unobservable” and “unexplainable” pains. However, it seems that, for people who could tell the flow of chi, one could actually feel chi gotten stuck on my two feet and some part of my chi actually went back up--- rebounding to the wrong wrong direction.

Part I


Part II



The next clip captured the process of chi finally pushed its way out of my body through my feet on the second day.

Again, for those who could read the chi thing, I was told that you actually could tell the better flow of chi—coming down and getting out. For the majority of us who don’t know much about chi, what you could find in this clip is that… I seemed to be in a better mood--- although, if I were you, the question I would have is, “So what? How would I know whether there is a causal relation better the getting out of the chi thing and your emotional state of being?”


No comments: