Sunday, July 27, 2008

Be honest-- happy?

This thought occurred to me again today....

Why am I happy?

And, be honest to thyself... are you really happy?

I also asked my mama this same question I have for myself...

"I don't have much--- when comparing to the others--- no car, no house, no husband, no children, no long term meal ticket, plus having to go through all the things I have to go through, in addition to having the propensity for the depression thing.... Yet, why can't I help feeling that life is wonderful and I am happy? 8-O"

"Could it be I am free of concern and free of stress?"

I wonder....

Yet, doesn't seem like....

For instance....

Still I have to work to reach the state of full recovery--- at least physically....

Still I need to get a full time job to keep myself financially independent rather than sitting here... 坐吃山空 on my 老本....

Still I have to pray to God, Buddha, and all else I could pray including the US immigration officer God or Goddess who I will be encountering in the next round of the Interview.

(ya... I am still paying rent in New York... the God and Goddess of US Department of Homeland Security, at least, you gotta let me go back to move things out of that room of mine.... Do me a favor--- I have been paying tax and social security for all these years-- at least one thing you could do is to allow me to stop wasting my money on paying rent to raise mosquitoes.... >-O 8-O lol)

I don't know how stressful these kinda business would be to the others....

To be honest, to me personally, I would assign an orange color to each of the aforementioned topics....

Yet.....

Thinking about how the current economic condition is driving more and more people's daily living into the dire straits....

Thinking about the casualties of the 卡玫基 typhoon and how places and people having sustained damages from the previous typhoon are to withstand the upcoming 鳳凰 typhoon....

I feel lucky to be where I am.



I think to myself...

Perhaps, shall we praying.... it should be for those in even more needed conditions.... while, mine, Mickey mouse condition.

And, how could the rest of us be happy not and be grateful not?


宜蘭海上龍捲風
Tornado in the sea in I-lan on July 27th, 2008




(Please click on the image to view the video clip)

No comments: