Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunshine

Sunshine always brings light and is always soothing (as long as it is not 100 degree outside).

Night times are difficult to tackle when the intangible delusions and hallucinations gradually reach their heights.

It was a few days before Ratology- Down with Meds went down and me went into the Cuckoo’s house….

One night, as I was getting ready to go night night… I felt myself about to be overcome by forces of the dark and their fearful ramifications… either me being hurt and knowing others I cared about to be hurt…

I lay there in bed… trying with my best to think of sunny thoughts and to recall in my mind visions of the beautiful world under the sun.

When the night got later and when I started to run out of my delusionally powerful remembrance of the light…

It occurred to me that…

I do not have to remember what the daylight looks like---

Up to that point, I had in my mind that daylight was hours away from me…

At that point, I realized… where the lady who bought many a stampset from me in Australia was… the sun, possibly, shines.

It was possibly that realization of ”the sun never sets,” which saved me many more of an agony that same night…

No comments: