Monday, November 24, 2008

Bitch from Hell

At some point today, I made a comment about someone and said...

"She is such a bitch from hell..."

This comment led me to realize that...

Man... my mental health condition has gotten really improved!

Now I could finally be a bitch from hell calling someone a bitch from hell without reservation!!!

This reminds me of this jackass of mine from Arizona...

It was at some point when my condition had gotten better and I was getting off Depakote...

At that point, one day, he was posing himself as an expert and trying to convince me that it would be for the good of Taiwan for Taiwan to "join China."

Oh.. Oh... that was a no no... yet, he just went on and on and on....... with his expert opinions...

So I started to tell him to shut up with all that nonsense... with mucho mucho emotions...

And, at some point, he suggested me to get back on Depakote.... 8-O lol

Ya... so I think... angel bin ich nicht... angel in disguise more likely if anyone, for reason unknown, ever wants to insist on placing me into that category.... In addition, shall I ever have the inclination to be insanely nice, understanding and empathic, that would be the side effects of my paranoia coupled with delusions... not me... for fairness is my modus operandi and I am pretty talented in mirroring... 8-O lol



Oops... a bit too bloody... 8-O lol

And, as I was typing da posting about Microsoft... so I thought... even if I really had married him or any other ex-s, we might have gotten bloody divorced by now... and be single... speaking of perfect games...

No comments: