Thursday, November 27, 2008

Red-tail hawks

After I exercised by the Riverside Park this afternoon, I sat down on a bench... staring at the tree in front of me that stubbornly would not give up its leaves...

I thought of the bare branches...

I thought of that strange short-tailed squirrel that walked past by my bag earlier on twice in a roll...

And, I simply stared at the tree thinking of nothing at all... just staring at it...

Then, I saw this hawk coming down from the sky...

I took out the camera that I brought out with me today for reasons unknown...

I decided to record a clip for the red-tail hawk flying sky high....





Only to realize that right above my head, rested the hawk's nest...

In no time, there came another hawk resting above...

So I thought...

Never know there is actually more than one of them until the day I chose to sit right below their nest... guarded by hawks... 8-O lol

(sorry if the images aren't clear enough... the tree was tall and, like many things else, the camera was once-upon-a-time state of the art technologies as well... 8-O lol)

No comments: