Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stange situation

So I spoke of puppy, squirrels and lab rats last night... http://ratologyreloaded.blogspot.com/2008/11/also-da-tiramisu.html

Today, as I arrived at the Park and was about to start exercising, I saw this group of happy people with a cute little puppy....

"How synchronous!" So I thought.

Just when I was looking at the cute puppy playing with them...

This gentleman said to me something like...

"Watch the squirrel... it is going to drink your coffee..."

While turning around, I said something like...

"That's ok... we could share..."

After I turned around, all that I saw was a squirrel on the tree... Apparently, the squirrel had jumped over...

So I started to do my exercise...

And, at some point, one squirrel came...

It was as if the squirrel was sort of checking me out....

Then, it walked over to my coffee.... put its two little front feet on the top of the coffee cup and sniffed at it....

Then, it must have decided that the coffee was not to its taste..

It moved away from the coffee... and moved towards my coat...

After a little bit of contemplation, it walked right over my coat to get to the other side....

Then, it stopped and stood on its hind legs with its front legs in front of its chest staring away at God knows what.... while I stood there staring at it with my jaw almost dropped... for this is the first time when I saw a squirrel get to be within 1 feet away from my coffee and coat.... and the squirrel has just a strange situation to me introduced....

"I am and have been the Guinea pig of many people... including myself... Have I just become the Guinea pig of them squirrels?" So I thought... 8-O lol

And... don't tell me them lab rats also decide to start drinking them Chocolate milk.... 8-O lol

Milhaud - La Creation Du Monde (1923)

No comments: