Saturday, November 22, 2008

Incidence

When we were cleaning up at the Flea Market today, I realized that this lady who got some of my stuffs left the bag behind...

I felt really bad about it...

She had left the bag with me but forgot to reclaim it...

There is no way I could get in contact with her and the only thing I could was to leave the bag with the front desk with the wishful thinking that... perhaps, tomorrow, the lady would come over to reclaim her belongings...

Then, just when I was thinking that it was because of the lady that I felt bad... it occurred to me that...

I actually was also feeling bad for all the ribbons and rubber stamps that she purchased... for... in my mind, at the point when the ownership changed hand, they were on their way to make the best use of their potentials...

No comments: