Monday, November 10, 2008

Rule # 6

I thought of Rule # 6 or "Don't take yourself so D... serious".... while the problem I have is that I seem to have some problem in taking myself really serious for a prolonged period time... if not for a while... at least nowadays...

So I pondered....

Is it some kind of epidemic that could be generalized to other perspectives of life?

Work, for instance? I do take my work serious... and I think my propensity to take it serous not only drive myself crazy... it also really help in driving others crazy.... 8-O lol

What about relationships? I do take the relationships I have with people really serious and I absolutely respect the relationships I have with people.

As a result, it seems to me that the problem is local--- only when it involves topics concerning "me, myself and I"....

So, logically, I thought to myself... could it be the drug or the ever worsening memory of mine?

Yet, shall it be due to the medications or memory problem, the impact should be global and the perfect game I am playing with them software programs or my husband won't even exist...

At the same time, could I have gone too far, at least unconciously, with the self deconstruction thing though there doesn't seem anything there to be deconstructed? 8-O lol

Then, I thought.... or, could it be the training provided by my delusions since it doesn't really make too much sense to get too worked up by my own thoughts when many of them are delusional in nature? 8-O lol

Or... what else?

And, I thought... perhaps, this is the reason why that, if one day, I were really going to work on writing a book or even an article, while some people might prefer to be the sole author, I will need to find myself co-authors.... to put a leash on my unsticking and drifting self.... and, especially when there doesn't really seem to be anything that I know all that well.... 8-O lol

(I do know one thing and pretty sure about it.... at the end of the day, I am but a 800 bls guerrilla in the room.... 8-O lol)

No comments: