Saturday, November 8, 2008

Experiment

Two experiments I find interesting for people to test it on themselves, which involve role playing and free associations...

Scenario I:
Regardless whether you are in a relationship or not, imagine the one you love tells you that she or he hears voices, see things, and has delusions running left and right in his or her daily life... What would be your first reaction, second, third... and so on....

Scenario II:
This time, imagine you are the one who hears voices, see things, and has delusions running left and right in your daily life... Once in a while, you might have checked in to club meds from some time off from life at large.... though you don't really want to go back. Regardless whether you are in a relationship or not, imagine that you have been going steady with someone special.... What do you think you might do with this information that you have been kept so long within yourself?

For those of you who have seriously taken yourself through both scenarios... I sincerely hope you could share with me your thoughts or reactions... Essentially, what it be like?

For those who made such effort of reading through this passage but did not go through with it... the question I have for you is... Why not?

(By the way, just so that you know, I did have this jackass who promised that he would still love me to death despite the fact that I am short in the head... 8-O lol Ended up, to date, he is still no where to be found.... just so that you know... 8-O lol)

No comments: