Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The stories

One thing I kept on hearing nowadays is... take it outside of yourself and your will see the light...

One word I thought about earlier on in the day was... empathy....

In addition, the telling of my own life is getting old for myself... 8-O lol

Guess it is the combination of them all, unconscious or unconsciously, that motivated me to browse through youtube today looking for real life stories concerning patients who are schizophrenic, schizoaffective... etc... and I made a playlist on youtube dedicating for the topic of mental health condition.



http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=499CBEE0D0932596

Thoughts I have so far...

---the multiple manifestations of the same principles....

and, however lonely it might be to live through these symptoms, we surely are not alone... for too many people are trying to reach out in their own way... and... some of them don't even have to be psychotic. Through the only thing we could offer--- phenomenology of our Dasein moments, they try to comprehend.... (or is this some self-inflated thought... 8-O lol)

No comments: