Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love story

This story comes back to me once every so often.... a story about a woman's pursuit for the big love....

The story was set by Niagara Fall...

The story involved a woman who works in a hotel, which either is called big love or has a big love sign...

As she was young, she decided to take part in a venture that involved a group of people being in something like a tube that went down the Niagara Fall, with only this woman and a guy she knew survived....

From then on... she couldn't stop her pursuit for the Big Love....

Since I could recall neither the author nor the title of this short story, I sent an email to the library of Niagara Fall, and, to you, with this posting, asking... where I could find for myself that story of a big love...

Update: Finally got my own question answered in May of 2014: A lady, big love sign, and Niagara Falls

No comments: