Sunday, November 2, 2008

Da phobia

They spoke of relationship phobia like it is so bad....

Like it is so very tragic....

It is almost like OMG... relationship phobia...

Yet, I guess... some part of me simply couldn't help seeing it from the mindset or the perspective that...

"Are you sure it is worst than being psychotic, in chronic pain, having problem walking... or so constipated that you have to turn to prune juice? 8-O lol"

Then, I thought... ya... let's eat veges and drink prune juice to get the constipation resolved first.... 8-O lol



From the 1993 french film 'Bleu' directed by Krzysztof Kieslowski.

'Song for the Unification of Europe'
Composer: Zbigniew Preisner
An abridged version of 1 Corinthians:13 ("Hymn to Love") of the Bible.

Sinfonia Varsovia, conducted by Wojciech Michniewski
Elzbieta Towarnicka, soprano
The Silesia Philharmonic Choir.

Greek Lyrics:
Ean tes gloses ton anthropon lalo ke ton angelon
agapin de mi eho, gegona halkos ihon i cymbalon alalazon.
Ke ean eho profitian ke ido ta mystiria panta
oste ori methistanin,agapin de mi eho
ouden imi.
I agapi makrothymi, christevete,
I agapi ou zili, i agapi ou perperevete, ou fysioute.
Panta stegi, panta pistevi, panta elpizi, panta ypomeni,
i agapi oudepote ekpipti
ite de profitie katargithisonte
ite glose pafsonte
ite gnosis katargithisete
Nini de meni, pistis, elpis, agapi,
ta tria tafta,
mizon de touton i agapi.

English translation:
Though I speak with the tongues of angels
if have not love, my worlds would resound with but a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries
and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains
if I have not love I am nothing
Love is patient, full of goodness,
love tolerates all things, aspires to all things
Love never dies
while the prophecies shall be done away
tongues shall be silenced
knowledge shall fade
Thus then shall linger only
faith, hope and love
but the greatest of these is love.

No comments: