Monday, November 24, 2008

Microsoft

I am finally done with that marriage with Microsoft last Monday, I think...

I could sense that there are still many of them somewhere out there... however, those have been located are finally done... adios...

The whole Microsoft business kept on bringing me back to the delusions I had at the onset of my acute psychotic episode...

The delusional contents involved were much different in that episode than those ones I have or had later on...

Unlike the ones I have or started to have from the second acute episode on, where, annoyingly, death would pop up left and right everywhere, those delusions were mostly perfectly grandiose in nature and I don't recall the theme of death involved in them at all.

One name kept on popping up then was... Microsoft...

Microsoft was going to give me a job, sponsor my green card and pay for my tuition...

For the longest time, I thought that all those were promises that were never to be materialized until recently... at work, when I was plowing through them microsoft...

And, I realize that...

Those delusions were materialized just in a different form...

I did get a job with "Microsoft"....

My job did pay off mucho mucho of my tuition... and I did get a grant to pay for my dissertation study....

With green card? I don't know... perhaps the link sent by my boss for the green card lottery could help me get that carte de green of mine... 8-O lol

In any case, finally, while Microsoft has no idea at all that it actually married me, I am finally divorced... and, single...... or, reborn as symbolized by them deadly visions and thoughts?! 8-O lol sigh



Or, better yet, could it bring forth my divorce with my psychotic self? 8-O

No comments: