Saturday, November 29, 2008

Them squirrels

So, yesterday afternoon, another squirrel must have spent about 5 minutes examining the path ahead with my coffee and bag sort of blocking its way....

It must have looked really attentively at the blockage while, at times, checking me out...

After some long deliberations (in my interpretation, of course), that squirrel finally decided to run past my stuffs and move forward.... instead of running towards the other direction or jumping off the concrete fence...

So I started to think...

What is wrong with them squirrels?

Could it be such is but some common occurrences except for it had never occurred to me before?

Or, could it be that, after swinging around in the park for the last few months, now the squirrels have come to know me and start to feel comfortable moving around me?

In any case, it is starting to be sort of normal to see them squirrels walking around my stuffs nowaday....

Then, this morning, as I was again exercising by the Riverside Park...

This squirrel stared at me while I stared back at it... curiously...

At some time, it came looking up at me right next to my left foot... less than a feet away from me... with me looking back at it...

I don't know whether this is the same one or not...

A bit later, there came this squirrel that stood right next to my right foot... while it stared at me, I, again, looked back at it with extreme sense of curiosity...

Then, all of a sudden, it rose its right hand and grabbed my pants.... thereafter, ran speedily away towards the other direction... leaving me all bewildered... thinking...

Did that squirrel just try to pull my leg, if not my pants? Did it just happened to me? 8-O lol

No comments: