Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comprehension

Third day into 300 mg, I feel more lightened up today although still flat in general...

I tried to read this thing about Fair Use and try to summarize it... However, after sucessfully finished reading the first paragraph, the head started feeling tight and when I try to read more words, the head hurts.


"One of the rights accorded to the owner of copyright is the right to reproduce or to authorize others to reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords. This right is subject to certain limitations found in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U. S. Code). One of the more important limitations is the doctrine of “fair use.” The doctrine of fair use has developed through a substantial number of court decisions over the years and has been codified in section 107 of the copyright law." Link

It feels as if the processing of the first paragraph took over all memories and the new things have trouble entering my head.

I try to release the above paragraph so that I could input new info. However, I am not sure how to do it.

Closing my eyes did not work...

Shifting my attention by looking at somewhere else also did not work...

Unless my head needs a reboot? 8-O lol 8-X

Also feels sort of like I am back to learning to read and write in English...

No comments: