Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Neurotransmitters and words

I don't know what my neurotransmitters are doing nowadays...

I figure they are having a field day... lining up trying to cross the synapses like triathletes swimming their miles... wishing to reach the end... Unfortunately, still too many of the receptors are blocked.

So they call them.. L-dopa...

My head was sort of starting to run later in the day... but the adjustment of the meds make me feel tired...

So after my daily swinging exercise, I sat down trying to type...

I was able to type a few words if not sentences.... and I was tired...

Mama told me not to kill myself over the homework.

I said I have to finish what I have started.

I tried to get back to type...

Then, I know I have to listen to my body and I went ahead to take my daily drug.

Before I go to bed, I decided these few words to type...

Since there are nothing too much going on and this is not how I would like my life to go and this is not the reason why I stay in America, I might as well type out some sentences for the day.... for the sake of documenting for myself how I am cognitive constipated and how I eventually would come out being this grade of cognitively constipated.

As I type, so I think...

OMG... Don't how these words might sound to the others... block block block... ain't no flow... block block block...

How funny them tiny neurotransmitters my head block block block...

No comments: