Saturday, January 24, 2009

The exercise

So, after the previous posting, instead of looking for a job, I went ahead to do about 40-50 minutes of my swinging or shaking activities...

The kinds of movements involve the shaking of the hands, arms and the chest area.

See... 5:43-6:58 and 9:22 to the end in the following video.


In addition, the moving of the middle 3 fingers in both hands.

After the exercise, the symptoms alleviated big time though they have not gone away total. The head also feels might lighter... or not as tight...

It is interesting how these symptoms could be alleviated through these violent kinda body movements.

As I am proceeding with my job search.... I am allowing the shaking to continue with my legs... which also sort of involving the upper torso...

No comments: