Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy: Purple Cow Grade

As I was moving around on my day off, trying to take care of the business... I found myself... happy... so very over-joyed that the energy seems to be overflowing...

I can't stop smiling... smiling so happily that I can't close my mouth... 8-O lol

I can't tell you why... maybe it has to do with my having drinking a cup of green tea and two cups of coffee...

Maybe it has something to do with that fact that... wow... now I could walk back and forth between buildings like any other ordinary people... Now I could do it...

And, funny enough, I just can't make myself annoyed by the other way of perceiving the situations... I can't make myself feel annoyed by having to walk back and forth between buildings on Columbia Campus...

This kind of happiness is like the kind of happiness I feel when seeing the nice purple cow... 8-O lol

It is some fairly biased worldview I would say and I can't help, at least today, seeing things or life in general from this perspective... (nothing bad except for incurably biased....)

This, again, leads me to ask this question...

How could the mood swing cycle this fast?

How could I be in a depressed like being hit by a truck kinda state 5 days ago and switch to so content and happy a state so quickly? (And.... OMG... am I going into the Manic phase.... 8-O 8-X)

No comments: