Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perk

As I was sitting there processing my bills, I thought of this email sent to me by a friend concerning the extended OPT for people in the STEM disciplines.

Having majored in the STEM disciplines, I thought it might be an option for da immigration dilemma of mine... 

So, I went to the office only to be told that... by law... regardless my major in either instructional technology or measurement and evaluation, my affiliation with a school of education makes the STEM extension inapplicable...

I happily chatted with the nice people in the office and got out already having da spark of hope mostly forgotten...

So I observed and so I thought...

The perk of being delusional... I don't have too many of them illusions... 8-O lol


Sort of like...

No it don't mean nothin'
Till you sign it on the dotted line 8-O lol

No comments: