Sunday, January 18, 2009

My kind of art

I was told the other day that my drawings are very much in juvenile style...

So, today, I made a mission to search for the gallery that exhibits juvenile style kinda art; yet, da gallery had I found not...

Then, I thought back at the kind of art work that attracts me most....

The paintings of a female artist whose exhibition I found somewhere in Montreal...

I thought I have some postcards of her somewhere in my room... Yet, mission failed again da search for the pantings of beautiful houses...

Then, I found the artwork of the following artist...

Under starry night
Houses behind
A happy doggie...



Please feel free to let me know, though, if you come across other artwork with paintings of beautiful houses... because it is driving me crazy that I could see the paintings in my head but can't find them...

No comments: