Monday, January 26, 2009

Sexy beginning

What prompted me to start thinking about them sexies?

Got off from work early today and I did some browsing looking for Sakura Gel Pens... the kind of pens that allowed me to add some 3-d touch to the holiday cards I made...

After I found them in sets for sale at overstock.com...

I sighed and thought to myself... man... how sxxy...

And, it was then and after when I realize...

I find sexiness in strange objects...

What exactly does it mean for someone or something to be sexy?

How do you define it?

Would it be possible to figure out my definition of sexy through looking for the themes emerged in these postings?

Does it mean you like it so much that you want to own them all?

Or, is this another manifestation of Maxine Greene's words of wisdom... "the confusion of interpretations..."

Perhaps, it is yet another manifestation of a common problem faced by psychology, if not social science in general, that people use different words to mean the same thing and, at the same time, people use the same words while actually assigning these same words with different meanings...

Unless, it is simply neologism--- a psychotic symptom having something to do with the invention of meaningless new words (or the inverse...)? 8-O lol




No comments: