Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The man issue I

On my way to work this morning, I stopped by the deli to get my morning coffee where this question came up in our conversation...

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend?"

Well... 3-4 years ago, I would say... since it's been so long that I have stopped counting the years...

So was the response I got... something like...

"You got used to it after a while."

Then, I thought... uhhhhhh.... interesting... No true words...

In addition, before June 19th, 2007, I was busy at work everyday... the 24/7 kinda schedule doesn't really leave me too much room to be lamenting about a boyfriend...

After June 19th, 2007, I was busy learning to walk and dealing with my nerve pains as well as fixing up my mental state.... that doesn't really leave me to much advantage into fishing for a boyfriend... 8-O lol

No comments: