Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scary dream

I have been having some really strange dreams recently.... and, I had this really scary dream last night....

In my dream, I came face-to-face with the end of my legal status to stay in the US...

One thing I recall was...

I was looking for my flight ticket...

I looked anxiously all around for that round trip ticket of mine... on, presumably, the day of departure....

After a whole lot of looking around....

Finally, at some point, I found this paper ticket that I used when returning to the US from Taiwan....

And, it was an absolutely relief for me to find that... the ticket was for the trip coming back only... not a round trip ticket... (in other words, I would not lose the money I put into buying the ticket... 8-O lol)

I was anxious... very anxious...

Yet, at this point, I am not even sure whether the anxiety has to do with the need to depart or the inability for yours cheapskate to find the ticket I thought I had already bought.... 8-O lol

P.S., It is very interesting how, in my dream, I was still using paper tickets.... since it's been years since I started using e-tickets only... In addition, why didn't I just log in to my account online to print out another copy of the boarding pass? 8-O lol

On a second thought... unless... what the dream tells me is that... I now am going back or have to go back the papers... including them papers.... 8-O lol

Yet, senseless to be wondering about the illogical events in dreams.... 8-O lol

No comments: