Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The man issue III

So... as I was engaging in some chit chatting today, this question came up...

"What is your New Year resolution?"

"Find a husband and make a baby or two, perhaps, since my perfect eggs are getting older with me each everyday..." 8-O lol

Another question might have been... "Why do you want a husband?"

"Long term meal ticket..." So I responded.

So... such candid responses led to this other question....

"What kind of man are you looking for?"

Good question... not quite sure whether I have gotten all of them criteria figured out...

One thing I am really sure was...

"He brings home the cupcake and I provide the frosting."

To help me clarify my unarticulated criteria... this friend of mine asked this other question... something like...

"Are there common traits among your ex's?"

That probing intent didn't go too far... indistinctly, I responded...

"They all are jackasses from hell." 8-O lol

No comments: