Sunday, January 25, 2009

Selling off

I have been putting things on ebay for sale...

A whole lot of craft items that I have acquired during my disability era when I was out of work...

Now that I am back to work and I am looking for a job, there is not really too much leisure for me to do the crafting stuff...

So, as I was listing a whole collection of scrapebook paper... I thought...

Wouldn't it be so nice if I know where I am going to be less than 5 months from now... because I finally come to the realization that I do like them nice looking stuff...

Years after year...

The same question I have for myself...

Where am I going to be?

Funny enough...

The best thing I could do for them nice things is to sell them off for pennies only to find them a good home...

And, if you ask me why so much stuff?

The answer is... try to live a life...

No comments: