Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To love someone

So... as I was exercising, the man related communication came to my vacuous head...

I thought of the limited number of ex's I have had so far....

Did I love them?

Yes, I did.

Do I still love them now?

No, I don't think so...

Yet... was it really who they were that I loved or did I fall in love or love the images I build for them in my imaginary world? (This ex of mine actually begged me to get back on Depakote, possibly, because who I was when getting off Depakote did not really match with that image of mine in his imaginary world... 8-O lol)

Then, why do we still feel hurt and why do we still have problem letting go of them boys of the past... long time after even after we want them back no more?

Frankly, the reason that we still feel hurt might have more to do with that little boo boo that we got from receiving love from the other party no more... Ouch...

Or, perhaps, it simple has to do with the concept that we want what we love to be ours... just like the rubber stamps that I love.... yet, to be honest, we might be not quite sure what to do shall they be ours...

Then, this head of mine thought...

If you really love someone, you should be able to set them free and let them go....

Like what could be find in many a song...



And, many a quote....

“If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.” Richard Bach.

Sounds nice....

Then, I performed a reality check.... and realized that... them boo boos still hurt hurt.... even though, happily, I want to let them go so that they could find what they really love... 8-O lol

Unless... I am again barking at the wrong tree... perhaps... it is me that I need to set free.... (as long as you don't ask me how... 8-O lol)

No comments: