Saturday, January 17, 2009

When nightmares turn true....

There are a few nightmares in my delusional world... with one of them being.... air crash... for the past few months...

It is not a fear associated with me being in an air crash... It is simply a fear for accidents involving airborne vehicles... An accident having nothing to do with me....

When the condition is worse, all airplanes flying around in the air give me a scare...

Then, Thursday afternoon, the aircraft crashed into the Hudson River while, miraculously, all individuals on board were safe and sound...

While all passengers et al thank the pilot for the masterful landing, I, someone with no connection at all to the incidence, owe the pilot even more... 8-O

It is one of my worst delusional nightmare and one of my deepest fear turning true.....

How many a time, when spotting aircraft flying over the sky, I had this "premonition" (delusional) kinda feeling that a crash is in formation...

Then, regardless whether I believe in God or not, I pray to God... to let the delusional fear be mine and mine only and let it be only the scare in my delusional world... and bless them all...

So many a time... God bless..

Then, the crash came and everyone is fine...

Laugh at me all you want.... regardless how illogical it appears...

Yet, it felt as if I was the lady who dropped the candle when Titanic sank...

In any case, thank God... so I think again and again... thank God....

For... with one of my worst nightmares turned true.... no one is harm...

What a relief... my fear and one of the deepest delusional fear... with them dasein moments I am incapable of articulating... came true... but damage not so bad....

Thank God...What I see are not necessarily all that bad... delusional or not....

And, hopefully, this irrational fear could cease from now on....

(Did I mention about my low-latent-inhibitionness recently with the art of developing a delusional system involving seeing the interconnectedness in independent events? 8-O lol)

No comments: