Thursday, January 8, 2009

Painless

While I was in pain, I was also on heavy dosage of pain killers....

Since the pains were bad, I was not quite sure whether the pain killers were working or not after some point...

Then, about a year after my accident, I finally was physically fit enough to be taking the airplane home.

The first time I did after I got home was to go to the dentist because this tooth of mine cracked months back yet it was too far a trip for me to get to my dentist in New York...

Ended up, I had the root canal and the whole 9 yards...

After I lost that tooth of my to the crown, I came to realize...

Perhaps, the pain killers did work.... and it was because of the painless state did the tooth get to be in such a sorry shape.... for no consistent tooth aches to alarm me of its sorry state of being at all...

So ends my remarks about my painless loss...

No comments: