Monday, January 26, 2009

Some other kind of sexy...

When I put my hand on the following dataset containing 21574 records in total.....

My heart almost melted... and the first thought came to my mind was...

Oh my God... man... how sexy.... 8-O lol

NLTCS

This data set is an extract from the National Long Term Care Survey (NLTCS). 16 binary variables in the extract are functional disability measures: 6 activities of daily living and 10 instrumental activities of daily living, pooled over 1982, 1984, 1989, and 1994 waves of the survey. The Center for Demographic Studies, Duke University, gave its permission to redistribute the 2^16 extract via placement on StatLib under the NLTCS Data Use Agreement. If you download the data, please provide the Center for Demographic Studies, Duke University, with your name and contact information (e-mail NLTCS@cds.duke.edu).(149k)

No comments: