Friday, January 2, 2009

Fresh air

It's been a long long time since the last time when I, be like a good girl, stayed home... and stayed in... without getting out...

Then, just when I about to break that record of mine...

Something told me that... I need to get out to get some fresh air...

Then, as I was waiting for the elevator.... so I thought..

I know I have a whole lot of issues... with this one almost forgotten...

Other than a Sagittarius always needs to get out to the big world for some fresh air...

I had been locked in behind gated bars... in the nuts house, I mean... 8-O lol

Perhaps, this is why... I need and cherish the free will to get out when I could, at my own free will, get my fresh air and get out....

Unless, it is simply... about getting some fresh air and getting out...

No comments: