Monday, December 22, 2008

10 grant over

Got this letter from my insurance company stating that they have denied the payment for my hospitalization in February this year.... (ya, when I was locked up in the cuckoo cuckoo's nest...)

This bill of a bit over 10 grants is actually much cheaper than my previous bill for the St. Luke's visit...

So I stared at the bill...

Same reaction I got when the insurance company sent me a bill over 30 grant the previous time and when they stated that they have denied the payment... 8-O 8-X

At that point, my whole family was all worried because no one has that money to spare.... A conclusion made by my sisters, my mom and I was that.... run run run away from the US since I was about to go out of status anyway.... (God, have I just sinned... 8-O lol 8-X)

So, I, again, sat along in my room, stating at a bill that seems to be with a much smaller amount.... when comparing to 30 grant plus... and, I thought...

May is coming soon... if no nothing happens.... I don't even have to run... I would be shipped back to Taiwan.... 8-O lol

Looking at the bright side.... all of a sudden, I find myself worth of over 10 grant more.... 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: