Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birthday 3

On my way back home, I felt engulfed in happiness.... for no reason at all....

This is a strange state of being that could be easily classified as mood-related symptoms such as elevated mood state or euphoric... my feeling of being simply happy.... sort of like this kind of happy... and... God-knows-why kind of happy.... 8-O lol

Perhaps, if I were leading an alternative life and achieving my all-god-knows what potentials-- with money, a house or two, a car or two, a child or two, and, my own family--- I won't be able to understand this strange sense of happiness... 8-O lol

So I thought... perhaps... this is some kind of happiness only one so well-endowed with nothing and nothingness like me would experience...

As I was floating in the air of happiness and the sense of being content, so I thought to myself...

I think this is an absolutely fabulous birthday to celebrate....

No comments: