Sunday, December 7, 2008

Possibilities

I had some interesting conversation with this couple last night...

At some point, the topic of our conversation was why I am so old and still single...

Somehow, the lady decided that it is highly plausible that I prefer to be single because I want my freedom... and that is why I am single...

At the same time, the gentleman decided that I just haven't found THAT ONE that could tie me down...

An alternative hypothesis I had was... perhaps, one who doesn't know where the hell one is going to be in 6 months doesn't really have the right to get involved...

As I was watching the lady and the gentleman defending their own beliefs about why I am single...

I had in my head this image... the uncertainty principle governing my life...... theoretically both at the micro and macro levels... 8-O lol



(for more info about what the hell I am thinking of... check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ux8gcOFu1g from 2:08 on...)

No comments: