Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

In reality, I already called my dad and mom in Taiwan wishing them the best for the New Year...

So, I walked around today having the strange feeling that this is already the day after... the New Year's Day...

Then, as I walked back to Broadway after this rehearsal of a concert that is supposed to take place tonight, which hasn't started yet, I found myself all frozen.... and having the feeling that something no good is about to come down.... and... time to go home to fix something to kick this bug....

So I am now at home... watching them replayed episode of Seinfeld after speaking with some home-bound friends on the phone.... thinking...

Maybe, once for a change... I am just going spend this New Year's Eve, TV watching at home.... though not quite sure how long this thought is to hold.... especially when there doesn't seem to be any good show on TV.... 8-O lol

No comments: