Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weather station

So, just as I was starting to do them remembering the time past kinda thing... speaking of the remembrance of the time past... in pain and in spasm...

Oops... the winter storm arrived and the temperature dropped to below 30....

On my way back from work, I found my body started to tighten up.... and, as a result, legs can't move as well as they have been...

So I sort of struggled to get home, did my hour-long exercise before eventually getting out to the cold again-- on a mission--- on my way to a friend's party....

A trip that ordinarily should take less than 10 minutes turned into a half-hour long journey...

As I was approaching my friend's place, I found myself slowing down further and further more... till eventually, I needed to start doing that stopping thing to let the pain go and let the body reset...

By the time I arrived at my friend's place, I was back to dragging my feet, sort of limping-- at the pace of slow and stop... 8-O

The trip home got cut short by the taxi ride.... yet, in addition to slow and stop, I am sitting here feeling the pains starting growing.... while thinking to myself....

How on earth could the weather affect me this way just when yours Ms. Weather Station thought that--- the past tense is most appropriate--- when speaking of pains and immobility? 8-O lol sigh

No comments: